Find the best web hosting deal for your Strorefront based e-shop
Storefront is known to have the longest history for the Asp.net e-commerce solutions. Storefront hosting is known as Aspdotnetstorefront. Since the year 1997, Storefront has been providing all types of successful e-commerce solutions to various customers; right from personal to medium to large business communities. Storefront hosting is quite popular and is being used by more than 5000 developers and over 10000 customers all over the world. Storefront hosting offers a wide range of features. Apart from the various customization possibilities, it also tops the list where it comes to security. It is one of the most outstanding features of storefront hosting as compared to most of the other e-commerce packages. Storefront has been acquired by Dydacomp on January of 2009.
Storefront does not come for free and being a paid product, the users get technical support as well from the storefront company. The users need to buy it from aspdotnetstorefront.com web site and they get a license for the same. Storefront hosting is highly recommend for those users who need tech support and do not have a developer readily available. Storefront hosting is a bit complicated and the technical support from the developers is necessary for smooth functioning. With the support of the technical teams, Storefront hosting will crash application pools easily under a shared hosting. It is better to put into a dedicated pool if the users have the choice.
Following are the main features of Storefront Hosting:
- Storefront hosting provides the users options to design store skins in Dreamweaver or FrontPage
- Xml or Excel product import
- It provides support for the most popular gateways like the linkpoint, Authorize.net and paypal
- It provides a complete support for a strong Search Engine crawling and thus helps in having a better ranking and visibility on these search engines.
- It provides support for the HTML pages which are usually called the topic pages
- It also provides support to the categories as well as departments, which can be nested up to 10 levels deep
- It provides options for auto E-Mailing of the receipts as also Receipt Customization
- It also provides the users with options for maintaining address books and also facilitates multiple ship to or bill to addresses
- A number of different payment methods can be utilised such as PayPal, Credit Card, E-Check, PayPal Express, C.O.D, Request Quote, Check by Mail, Micropay/Purse, C.O.D. Net 30, and many more.
- RealTime, UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS, and the Canada Post Shipping Rates have already been integrated.
System Requirements for using Storefront hosting:
- ASP.net framework 3.5
- Windows XP Professional, Windows NT Server 2003 or 2008, Windows Vista Home Premium, or Windows 7
- IIS 6 or IIS 7 are required
- Databases Supported by Storefront hosting are:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 Express for the smaller sites
- Internet Merchant Account
- Optional requirements are; Visual Studio.net or other asp.net development tool if the users want to change the source code
Did you know?
Most providers forget that web hosting is, and always was, a service, not a product. You must be very carefull when you are searching for a reliable and an affordable company in order to host your new website.